Monday, March 2, 2020

Where I'm From 😁



I am from loud tunes,
From musical instruments played softly by my family having long family jams together.🎸🎼🎹

I am from Early Sunday mornings,
From reciting bible verses to singing Tongan, Samoan, Tokelauan, Cook Island, Tuvaluan and English hymns.πŸ™πŸΎ✝️πŸ“•


I am from wrestling in the dirt pits,
From long hours of watching my uncles play and my dad coach, looking after my little cousin during the game.πŸ‰πŸ’©πŸˆ

I am from long family prayers,
From learning cultural dances, teasing each other about our dads for some reason. Meeting new kids, playing fun games together and learning more about each others culture. πŸŒΊπŸ‡ΌπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΉπŸ‡΄

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why We Should Have More Interschools

Oamaru Intermediate School Pembroke Street Oamaru 9400 Dear Mrs Healy,      I strongly think that Oamaru Intermediate school should have mor...