Thursday, April 16, 2020

πŸ“· Week 3 Blogging Challenge (Fun With Photos) 🀳🏽


  🏐 MY NETBALL TEAM 🏐

(This photo was supplied but was safe & free to use)
 I get ready to start warming up for my game. It was another early Saturday morning. Teams still coming in through the gate. This time, teams had to come Saturday morning dressed up in different costumes. My team had decided to dress up as the All Blacks. When we all finished warming up we get into a line for a photo but not just any photo... THE BEST TEAM PHOTO OUT OF ALL THE NETBALL TEAMS. "on 3 you all jump and say yay!"one of our coaches told us. "okay, 3, 2, 1" "WOOHOO!!!" We all shout The sky had a gradient to it which made the photo even better!
(This photo is safe & free to use)


πŸ‰ I HAVE A PASSION 🏈
https://www.photosforclass.com/search?text=womens+rugby
Sometime I hope to start playing rugby. I've played before but it wasn't really a real game one of those back yard sort of games. I decided to want to play start playing when I was 11 (Yr 6) when that was when I played my first game. Playing that game was the best! But at the time there were no other teams that were for my age group. Last year I got given the opportunity to play & train with other girls my age but didn't want do it because I was too scared. I regret regretting that opportunity, so this year is my chance, I'll join the training team and I'll trial for the schools inter school team. So take every opportunity that gets given to you because you will regret not.
(This photo was supplied but was safe & free to use)


🎀 BANDQUEST 2019 🎹


We were all ready for the moment we had been waiting for...  the results. We had been practicing hard weeks, months of long hours and it all had come down to this very moment. We were all back stage when we had taken this photo. It was after our performance we were happy with ourselves, not worrying about any other band, just ourselves. All that mattered to us was that we had done our tutors, family and fellow band members proud. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why We Should Have More Interschools

Oamaru Intermediate School Pembroke Street Oamaru 9400 Dear Mrs Healy,      I strongly think that Oamaru Intermediate school should have mor...